The YJB’s report Deaths of Children in Custody: Action Taken, Lessons Learnt explains the actions taken by the YJB in response to recommendations made by the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman, coroners and Serious Case Reviews, following the deaths of children in custody since 2000. It also identifies the work that still needs to be undertaken to ensure that when children must be held in custody, it is in a safe environment which protects them from harm.
- THIS SITE WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED – WE’VE UPGRADED! September 18, 2018
- Birmingham prison action plan published – as MOJ Reject HMIP Calls For Urgent Inquiry September 18, 2018
- HMP Preston – No Mambulances Since January. Copy that? September 16, 2018
- Prison Officers: The Mental Impact of Physical Assaults September 15, 2018
- Prison Officers’ Walk-Out: Concerns Justified Government Tells Union September 15, 2018